The Tanami Junior Competition fender Saddle is hand-crafted using pure vegetable-tanned, drum-dyed, Oak Brown saddle leather with basket-weave stamping.
• Padded suede seat
• Youth ox bows – padded leather-on-tread (Safety stirrups available as optional extras)
• Stainless steel hardware & stirrup bars
• 3-way rigging plates support multiple girthing options.
• Removable fenders: As well as being a safety feature, this means you can switch between youth and adult size fenders, adapting the saddle to children with long legs, or even smaller-sized adults.
• Compatible with loop-on girth points, or pull up straps (available separately).
The Saddle Tree Made from a 6 layer composite cross matting, and resin finished with extra reinforcing blocks placed inside the moulded tree where any screws are placed. This tree is covered by a 5 year conditional warranty.
Chamber Width: 5 1/2″ Semi Quarter Horse
Kneepad Height: 3″
Seat Size : 11 1/2″
Please contact us on (07) 49923108 or email email@example.com for a postage quote.